A perfect representation of our original 1960's classic motorcycle boots, these tall police style leather motorcycle boots have been handmade in the UK by British Craftsmen in Northamptonshire, England.
Available with either a Leather or Commando sole, these classic mens biker boots are based upon the original Goldtop Trophy range which was worn by not only the public, but both the Household Cavalry and parts of UK Police Force too throughout the 1960s and 1970s.
The Quilted Trophy Motorcycle Boots
- 2.0 mm Polished Chrome Bovine Leather
- Based on an original 1960s Goldtop design
- 16.5" to 17.5" tall depending on size
- Choice of either commando or leather sole with kickplate
- Adjustable front and rear buckle strap
- Traditional puller on hand polished RiRi zip
- Elasticated calf fitting for ultimate comfort
- Goodyear welted construction
If you aren't happy with your purchase, we allow for a full refund on the price of the item up to 28-days after you purchase it, provided it is in the same condition as when it was sent. On top of this, all Goldtop products come with a full 1-year Goldtop guarantee on all manufacturing, and our jackets come with free zip replacement parts for life!