The '72 Easy Rider jacket is our latest reproduction jacket, based upon the original 1972 Goldtop Easy Rider jacket. This classic design comes now with the addition of a dropped-back, for a more functional jacket for today's riders, and lowered side buckles for added comfort and to provide for a better fit.
This understated jacket comes with contrasting midnight blue, sky blue, and red stripes - for a touch of the Easy Rider look.
Available in sizes 38" to 48"
The '72 Easy Rider (CE armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO pull
- Blue quilted lining
- 3 Zipped external pockets
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles and collar snap
- Tan suede leather trim inside collar
- Black suede leather trim inside cuffs and zip guard
- Dropped back