A classic reborn. The 617 brando style leather motorcycle jacket is a timeless rocker and biker classic. Originally released in 1970, this classic leather motorcycle jacket is a staple for any rockers and bikers looking for a traditional design made to exacting modern day standards.
Available in sizes 38" to 48"
Please note that as we re-stock on these jackets, they will no longer have the Goldtop badge sewn on the front of the jacket. If you specifically want to have this sewn on, or if we are out of stock in your size, please get in touch at email@example.com.
The 617 (CE armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Traditional 1960's Brando style collar
- Industrial grade hand-polished off-centre zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 5 Zipped external pockets including one on sleeve
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles and collar snaps
- Black suede leather trim inside cuffs