The 1959 is a throwback to the classic American-style shirt collar leather motorcycle jackets of the 1950's and is quite simply a timeless leather jacket that looks great both on and off of the bike.
Available in sizes 38" to 48"
If we are out of stock in your size, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 1959 (CE armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Traditional 1950's American style collar with black suede underlining
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 3 Zipped external pockets
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles
- Black suede leather trim inside cuffs