The Windstopper is a pair of motorcycle gloves that does exactly as the name suggests, and are the perfect gloves for those who are forever catching a chill from wind going up their sleeves. With twin double press stud leather fastening straps and a zipped side gusset with period ball chain detailing, these gloves are both functional and fashionable, providing that retro café racer look whilst also protecting you against the elements. With a 100% pure merino wool lining throughout, this pair of motorcycle gloves are perfect for cold weather riding during autumn and winter, and why not apply a few coats of our Goldtop Water Repellent Balm in order to provide that added protection in wetter weather too?
The Merino Wool Lined Windstopper
- CE Certified Level 1 to EN13594:2015
- 1.2mm Aniline cowhide leather
- Single hides used for both front and back of palm - no split fingers here!
- 100% Pure merino lining
- Period style side ball-pull zip and gusset
- Wrist and cuff leather fastening straps with traditional press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread double stitched stitching throughout for ultimate durability
- 34cm Length from tip of longest finger to cuff (size Large)
Measure around palm and knuckles not including thumb in inches.