The Windstopper is a pair of motorcycle gloves that does exactly as the name suggests, and are the perfect gloves for those who are forever catching a chill from wind going up there sleeves. With twin double press stud leather fastening straps and a classic ball zipped side gusset, these gloves are both functional and fashionable, providing that retro café racer look whilst also protecting you against the elements. With traditional fleece lining throughout, this pair of motorcycle gloves are perfect for warm weather riding from spring through summer and autumn too - but why not apply a few coats of our Goldtop Water Repellent Balm to provide that added protection in wetter weather too?
The Fleece Lined Windstopper
- 1.2mm Aniline cowhide leather
- Single hides used for both front and back of palm - no split fingers here!
- Traditional red fleece lining
- Period style side ball-pull zip and gusset
- Wrist and cuff leather fastening straps with traditional press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread stitching throughout
- 34cm Length from tip of longest finger to cuff (size Large)
Measure around palm and knuckles not including thumb in inches.