The Scuftuf '74 - a modern reproduction of our original Goldtop Scuftuf 74 Model Motorcycle Jacket. A jacket for modern-day riders who appreciate a subtle nod to the more traditional designs of the 1960s and 1970s!
This jacket has been specifically manufactured from only hand-selected 1.4 mm thick, black aniline cowhides, styled with three external pockets (the top with a zip close) and two additional external zipped pockets. This jacket has been finished by hand with blue suede trim, blue satin lining, and the traditional ball zips you can come to expect from our jackets.
The '74 Scuftuf (CE Armoured)
- 1.4mm Black Aniline cowhide leather
- Fitted with removable Knox CE Level 1 Micolock Shoulder & Elbow Armour
- Traditional centre zip
- 3 Exterior flap pockets, the top secured with a ball zip close
- 2 Additional ball-zip close pockets
- 2 Interior breast pockets
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO puller
- Striking blue quilted lining
- Blue suede leather trim in collar & cuffs