The traditional 4-pocket leather motorcycle Patrol jacket is back due popular demand! Originally released in 1971, this jacket was a staple for those who wanted something that would look good not just on the bike, but off of the bike too!
Based upon the original design, this has been remanufactured in a premium 1.4-1.6 mm hand-waxed aniline cowhide, tanned especially for Goldtop and making each jacket unique in it's own way. Available in sizes 38" to 50" - Please contact us at email@example.com if we are out of stock on your size to find out when they will be back in stock!
The Patrol - Waxed Tan (CE armoured)
- 1.4-1.6 mm thick premium waxed Aniline cowhide leather
- Fitted with removable Knox CE Level 1 Micolock Shoulder & Elbow Armour
- Full hide panels
- Tan suede leather trim in cuff and collar
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- Double stitching throughout
- Two-way zipper for comfortable riding
- Four front pockets
- Two interior pockets