Our Bobber Jacket is a retro, classic 1970s style leather motorcycle jacket revived for modern-day riders. Featuring an asymmetric main zip, this double-breasted jacket provides protection through Knox's state of the art Micro-lock armour. It comes equipped with CE Level 1 armour in the shoulders and elbows (CE Level 2 available upon request) and a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 back protector. The jacket is manufactured from hand-selected, 1.4mm thick aniline cowhides which age beautifully with both time and wear. The whole jacket is finished by hand with a soft suede trim, prestige quality zips throughout, and all additional metalware being made from high-quality polished Stainless Steel.
CE "AAA" Approved Protective Garment to EN 17092:2020
Available in sizes 38" to 48", with other sizes available on a made-to-order basis.
The Black Bobber (CE armoured)
- CE "AAA" Approved Protective Garment to EN 17092:2020
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Double stitched quilting on the shoulders and lower back panel
- Industrial grade hand-polished asymmetric zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 3 Zipped external pockets and
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles and collar snap
- Red suede leather trim inside collar and black suede leather trim inside cuffs and zip guard
- Dropped back