Our ‘76 Cafe Racer leather motorcycle jacket is a timeless looking jacket for modern-day riders. Based upon our original 1976 Scuftuf jacket, this jacket now provides protection through Knox's state of the art Micro-lock armour. It comes equipped with CE Level 1 armour in the shoulders and elbows (CE Level 2 available upon request) and a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 back protector. The jacket is manufactured from hand-selected, 1.4mm thick aniline cowhides which age beautifully with both time and wear. The whole jacket is finished by hand with a soft suede trim, prestige quality zips throughout, and all additional metalware being made from high quality polished Stainless Steel.
This jacket is currently going through the final documentation stages of CE certification (as of July 2019) and has passed all physical testing with a AAA level of protection, the highest most protective level it could possibly achieve.
Available in sizes 38" to 48", with other sizes available on a made-to-order basis.
The '76 Cafe Racer - Black (CE armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Quilted panels on both the shoulders and elbows
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 2 Zipped external pockets and
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles and collar snap
- Red suede leather trim inside collar, black suede leather triminside cuffs and zip guard
- Dropped back