Our '76 Cafe Racer leather motorcycle jacket is quite simply, a timeless piece of café racer riding apparel! Based upon the original Goldtop 1976 Scuftuf design, this jacket comes with a red collar as standard, but other colours are available for a bespoke basis. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Available in sizes 36" to 48"
Due to the new CE regulations which have come into effect on the 1st of April 2019, we are now only producing our jackets with pockets for removable armour. Once these jackets are all sold, they will no longer be produced unarmoured. If you specifically want an unarmoured jacket, and are not content with buying an armoured version and removing the armour, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
The '76 Cafe Racer - Black (unarmoured)
- 1.4mm Aniline cowhide leather with a twin-split back panel
- This jacket has no pockets for armour
- 2 Exterior slanted front pockets
- 2 Interior breast pockets
- Quilted top and side leather shoulder pads
- Double adjustable waist buckles
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO puller
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- Red suede trim in collar (others available on a bespoke basis)
- Black suede leather trim in cuff and behind zip protector