Say hello to The Lancer, our latest jacket, based upon our original Goldtop Scuftuf 75 Motorcycle Jacket.A jacket for modern-day riders who appreciate a subtle nod to the more traditional designs of the 1960s and 1970s!
This jacket has been specifically manufactured from only hand-selected 1.4 mm thick, black aniline cowhides, styled with an asymmetric zip with top protector flap, and has been finished by hand with a tan suede trim, blue satin lining, and the traditional ball zips you can come to expect from our jackets.
The ‘75 Lancer - Waxed Brown (CE Armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness brown hand-waxed distressed aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Industrial grade hand-polished asymmetric zip with AERO pull
- Red quilted lining
- 3 Zipped external pockets
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel collar snap and top zip cover
- Tan suede leather trim inside collar and cuffs