Say hello to The '68 Cafe Racer, based upon our original Goldtop 60s Model Motorcycle Jacket. A jacket for modern-day riders who appreciate a subtle nod to the more traditional designs of the 1960s and 1970s!
This jacket has been specifically manufactured from only hand-selected 1.4 mm thick, black aniline cowhides, styled with a central zip and two external zipped breast pockets, and has been finished by hand with a red suede trim, red satin lining, and the traditional ball zips you can come to expect from our jackets.
The '68 Cafe Racer (CE Armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Single hide back panel
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO pull
- Red quilted lining
- 2 Zipped external pockets and
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel collar snap
- Red suede leather trim inside collar, black suede leather trim inside cuffs and zip guard