Taking from the popularity of our classic 617 Jacket, our new 619 Rebel jacket, brings a more rebellious edge to our rocker classic.
This jacket has been specifically manufactured from only hand-selected 1.4 mm thick, black aniline cowhides, styled with an asymmetric zip, diamond quilted shoulder and elbow pads and has been finished by hand with a black suede trim, traditional gold satin lining, and the classic ball zips you can come to expect from our jackets.
Please note that this jacket comes with two double Stainless Steel side buckles on each side at the bottom of the jacket, which are not currently shown in the images.
The 619 Rebel - Waxed Brown (CE Armoured)
- 1.4mm thickness brown hand-waxed distressed aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Traditional 1960's Brando style collar
- Quilted panels on both the shoulders and elbows
- Industrial grade hand-polished off-centre zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 5 Zipped external pockets including one on sleeve
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles and collar snaps
- Tan suede leather trim inside cuffs
- Dropped back