Our sheep skin lined motorcycle gauntlets are the perfect gloves for a longer, looser, and more classically styled pair of motorcycle gloves. Worn by classic motorcycle despatch riders and aviator/aviation enthusiasts alike, this pair of gauntlets comes with a single double press stud fastening strap as per the vintage style. With 100% British sheep skin lining in the cuff and 100% Merino wool lining in the hand, these warm gauntlets are perfect for cold weather autumn/winter riding - and why not also apply some of our Goldtop Water Repellent Balm to provide that added protection in wetter weather too?
Sheepskin Lined Gauntlet - Brown
- 1.1mm Aniline cowhide leather
- Single hides used for both front and back of hands and cuffs - no offcuts here!
- 100% Merino wool lining in hand
- 100% British sheep skin lining in cuff (colour may vary)
- Traditional inside wrist fastening strap with period press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread stitching throughout
- 38cm Length from tip of longest finger to cuff (size Large)
Measure around palm and knuckles not including thumb in inches.