Our cruiser motorcycle gloves are the perfect gloves for a comfortable ride. Similar to roper and bobber motorcycle gloves, these gloves not only look the part but provide a snug fit too.
Protection is provided to the palm through a reinforced and suede double skin and Knox Microlock protection pad. Durability is enhanced through double and triple stitched seams, and a double skinned pull grip at the bottom of the gloves to aid in taking the gloves on and off.
By applying a few coats of our Goldtop Water Repellent Balm, this tan pair can be given a more rustic patina, whilst the traditional fleece lining makes them a perfect pair of gloves for warm weather riding from spring through summer and autumn too!
Fleece Lined Cruiser Gloves V2 - Black
- 1.0mm Aniline cowhide leather with double reinforced palm
- Single hides used for both front and back - no offcuts here!
- Traditional red fleece lining
- Stainless Steel roller buckles with outside velcro fastening strap
- Inside elasticated wrist
- 5 strand cotton thread stitching throughout
Measure around palm and knuckles not including thumb in inches.